My birthday parties are probably in the top 10 most viewed posts on my blog. I get more hits via Google searches for my Car's Party than for any other post. Probably because of the free printables on there! And if I take the time to make something, I want others to get some use out of it too!
There are two ways to use this invite:
1) Print it and handwrite in any additional information.
2) Use any image editing software where you can add text and insert your own details. (I've used Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Paintshop Pro, etc.) There are also websites you can use to add text! If you want to use a matching font, the font I used was Treasure Map Deadhand (found here for free).
Here's an example of what it would look like to add your own info with another program. My added info is in blue, but of course, you'll want to try to match the font color :)
Here's a few other tips:
1) I just print on regular 8.5" x 11" cardstock on my computer. Of course, higher quality printers will give you higher quality product :)
2) For this sized invite (~5" x 8"), I mail them in greeting card envelopes from Staples. They come in a box of 50 and they are pretty darn cheap!
3) Mix it up! Use different colored paper to print on...add some tea stains for making it look more antiqued (do this before printing or it will make your ink run!).